Loans and Criteria.
Bridging Loans are a form of short term funding which is much more flexible than a standard mortgage, and where clients are likely to have an intended exit route in the foreseeable future, usually within 12 months. Whether it is to allow a speedy purchase of a property, a renovation or an investment, Gemini Finance can provide the funds quickly.
What is a bridging loan for?
- Facilitate a property purchase at auction
- Provide short term capital for your business
- Finance a property development scheme
- Finance a refurbishment
- Resolve temporary cash flow problems
- Purchase of investment properties
We can offer:
- Loans up to 75% (residential) of market value
- Up to 100% of the purchase price
Gemini Finance uses private funding and so we have more flexibility than other lenders to consider each case on its own merits. We will always seek to offer a loan which is structured to provide the best fit for the case and for this reason we can not give accurate rates and costs without discussing the proposal in detail with you.
The following guidelines may help:
- Maximum LTV (loan to value) 75%
- Up to 100% of purchase price
- Minimum loan £20,000
- Minimum term 1 day
- Maximum term 1 year
- Interest rate from 1.25%
Don’t forget – Gemini Finance are truly flexible and innovative lenders – even if you think your case may not meet the above criteria you should talk to one of our team – we will try to find an appropriate solution where we can!
All types of security will be considered:
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Leisure industry
- Land and development properties
- A fast and personal service
- A dedicated and professional team
To discuss further contact us by phone or email, or alternatively fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.